Baker Jane Doe was a female killed while crossing a street in 1976. So far, four people have been ruled out as being this decedent.
On August 28, 1976, a Saturday morning, a pedestrian attempting to cross lanes of traffic along Interstate 15, was struck and killed by an automatic coming from north 1.5 miles south of the Baker Boulevard overcrossing.
Physical characteristics Edit
- She had short-medium length black hair, in an afro style.
- She had hazel eyes.
- She had a 1.75" scar just below the naval, an 0.5" scar to the right breast, and a 1" irregular scar over the abdominal area.
- Her earlobes had healed perforations.
- Her fingernails had a remnant of black polish.
Clothing & accessories Edit
- Dark blue pullover blouse
- Dark blue slacks
- Brown slippers
- Black octagon-shaped plastic prescription glasses