Baker Jane Doe was a female killed while crossing a street in 1976. So far, four people have been ruled out as being this decedent.
On August 28, 1976, a Saturday morning, a pedestrian attempting to cross lanes of traffic along Interstate 15, was struck and killed by an automatic coming from north 1.5 miles south of the Baker Boulevard overcrossing.
- She had short-medium length black hair, in an afro style.
- She had hazel eyes.
- She had a 1.75" scar just below the naval, an 0.5" scar to the right breast, and a 1" irregular scar over the abdominal area.
- Her earlobes had healed perforations.
- Her fingernails had a remnant of black polish.
Clothing & accessories
- Dark blue pullover blouse
- Dark blue slacks
- Brown slippers
- Black octagon-shaped plastic prescription glasses