|Baltimore Jane Doe|
|Found||March 5, 1996|
|Unidentified for||21 years|
|Postmortem interval||1 - 5+ years|
|Age approximation||17 - 19|
|Height approximation||5'1 - 5'4|
|Cause of death||Homicide|
Baltimore Jane Doe was a female found deceased in Maryland in 1996.
The skeletal remains were found in a wooded area in Baltimore, there were a lot of noticeable distinctions and clothes on or with the body.
Forensic experts determined that the body had been in the woods for over five years.
Physical characteristics Edit
- She had 1-inch fracture on the left side of her forehead.
- Her skull anomaly consisted of a 3-centimeter area of irregular bone formation on the outer table of her skull.
- A sacralization of her 5th lumbar vertebrae.
- She had a premature obliteration of the sagittal sinus.
- Focal anomaly of left parietal bone.
- Blemish on the right side of her skull
Clothing & accessories Edit
- Imitation leather bomber type jacket
- White button shirt/blouse (size 9/10)
- Denim jeans with snap fastener "Filli-Totti" or "Flippo-Totti" on snap and short zippers on lateral aspect of lower pant legs (size 7/8)
- Two ankle high white and tan boots with velcro fasteners and shoestring eyelets, but no shoestrings; sole of one boot reads MIA and size "6B" on the bottom
- Two gold hoop earrings with a small gold ball, mounted on the bottom of each hoop