|Location||Newton County, Indiana|
|Found||October 18, 1983|
|Unidentified for||34 years|
|Postmortem interval||Months - years|
|Age approximation||15 - 25|
|Height approximation||5'2 - 5'9|
|Cause of death||Homicide|
Brad is one of three unidentified victims of serial killer Larry Eyler. Unlike Adam, Eyler did not recall much about him when he was alive. He was nicknamed by investigators wishing to refer to him as something other than a case number or "John Doe."
Brad's remains were found by mushroom hunters along with the bodies of Adam and two other boys who have been identified.
Brad was nicknamed by one of the investigators working on the case. He was originally referred to as "Victim B."
It is quite possible that he had spent time in a correctional facility, as two of his tattoos bore resemblance to typical "jailhouse" tattoos.
- He had medium-length, reddish brown hair.
- He had a tattoo of a cross with two dots or dashes on his right forearm.
- He had another tattoo of a rectangle or U shape on his outer right arm.
- He had severely fractured his nose in life.
Clothing and accessories
- Brown slacks with small buttons on the front
- Jockey-type undershorts (size 30x30)
- Brown fleece lined hiking type boots (leather) (ankle high),with brown shoe laces through metal eyelets.