|Location||Newton County, Indiana|
|Found||October 18, 1983|
|Unidentified for||35 years|
|Postmortem interval||Months - years|
|Age approximation||15 - 25|
|Height approximation||5'2 - 5'9|
|Cause of death||Homicide|
Brad is one of three unidentified victims of serial killer Larry Eyler. Unlike Adam, Eyler did not recall much about him when he was alive.
Brad's remains were found by mushroom hunters along with the bodies of Adam and two other boys who have been identified.
Because of his tattoos, the victim may have spent time in jail or prison.
- He had medium-length, reddish brown hair.
- He had a tattoo of a cross with two dots or dashes on his right forearm.
- He had another tattoo of a rectangle or U shape on his outer right arm.
- He had severely fractured his nose in life.
Clothing and accessories
- Brown slacks with small buttons on the front
- Jockey-type undershorts (size 30x30)
- Brown fleece lined hiking type boots (leather) (ankle high),with brown shoe laces through metal eyelets. However, the boots are unable to be examined