Butler County Jane Doe was a woman whose skeletal remains were discovered in a wooded area in 2015. The DNA Doe Project is currently working on her case. DNA sequencing proved successful.
- She had graying brown, shoulder-length hair
- She had unique and expensive dental work, including implanted teeth.
- She bore at least one child.
- She likely wore glasses, based on a pair found near the remains.
Clothing and accessories
- White, short-sleeved pullover with thin red and blue stripes.
- Faded Glory blue jeans
- SAS black shoes (described as expensive).
- Two pairs of eyeglasses
- Water bottle
- Blue denim bag with two handles.
- Lighter from a "bull-riding event."