Campbell County Jane Doe was found in 1985 in Campbell County, Tennessee. Her death cause is not known and only some of her bones were found.
The remains were located in a garbage dumping area near an abandoned shaft mine.
Recent testing indicates the girl was born and lived in Florida or central Texas for the first few years of her life, but later moved elsewhere in the country. Such places have been estimated to be the Midwest, Rocky Mountains, Southwest or Pacific Coast states. She was not likely in Tennessee for long.
- Some dental fillings were observed in her teeth.
Clothing and accessories
- Items found near the remains included:
- A pair of size 5 hiking boots
- A necklace made from plastic buttons.
- It is suspected to be one of the Redhead murder victims, although her hair color is unknown. She was found near a highway in Tennessee but was younger than the other victims. Her remains were partial, so a cause of death was difficult to determine