Chippewa County John Doe was a man found murdered in Michigan in 1966. He carried items linking him to Canada. His personal belongings have since been destroyed.
- His front teeth may have protruded, but were not recovered with the remains.
- His hair was brown with some reddish tint.
Clothing and personal items Edit
- American and Canadian currency.
- A gold-colored chrome butane lighter
- A key ring with five keys.
- Tan lightweight cowboy style shirt with immitation pearl snaps
- blue Lee jeans