Custer County John Doe was a young man who was killed in a vehicle accident in 1972 in Clinton, Oklahoma.
Physical characteristics Edit
- He had hazel eyes.
- He had dark brown hair, which was long, but above his shoulders.
- He had not shaved recently, as stubble was visible on his face.
- He had been circumcised.
- A blue "double-knit" shirt, described by NamUs as "Never Iron brand by Campus."
- Blue jeans.
- Brown belt with "Captain's" buckle.
- Blue denim arm band.
- Brown boots, size 9 to 9 1/2.
Personal items Edit
- Promise ring made of white gold with "TC968" engraved on the inside.
- Marlboro cigarettes.
- A stamp.
- A sheet of paper, possibly a work schedule from the Mollincrodt or Mellincrodt company.
The victim may have been hitchhiking, possibly indicating he was either a runaway or a transient. He had been incarcerated in jail and was released a day before his death. The potential lead of the work schedule was followed to a company in Missouri, but no employee records matched the subject.