Desoto County Jane Doe was a murder victim, found in 1985.
Physical characteristics Edit
- The victim was a heavy smoker.
- Both ears were triple-pierced.
- She had gray or brown eyes.
- Her falopian tubes were tied.
- She bit her nails.
- Her hair was wavy, medium length and a strawberry-blond to red color.
- She had poor dental hygiene.
- A tooth on the lower jaw was missing.
- She had some fillings.
- She had scars on her left arm, hand and fingers.
- She had tattoos
- T.H.C. (right ankle)
- R.C.J , REJ or RET, location unknown.
- She wore a peach-colored top.
- She wore blue jeans.
- She wore a short-sleeved pullover with an embroidered design.