Wayne County Jane Doe was a young woman who was found murdered in Wayne County, Michigan in 1987.
Physical characteristics Edit
- The Jane Doe had given birth between two months and a year before her murder.
- She was still lactating.
- Her hair had been styled in layers with a "long nape."
- She had highlights added to her hair about one or two weeks before her death.
- She had a scar from an episiotomy.
- She had hazel eyes.
- She had good dental hygiene and care.
- Her ears had been pierced once at some point in life.
- She may have been Sandra Lowe.