|Doña Ana County Jane Doe|
|Location|| Doña Ana County, |
|Found||March 10, 1985|
|Unidentified for||32 years|
|Postmortem interval||3 - 6 months|
|Age approximation||16 - 19|
|Cause of death||Not stated(S)|
Dona Ana County Jane Doe was a female found deceased in New Mexico in 1985.
The young woman's remains were found, on a road leading to Hatch, New Mexico by hunters, and were scattered underneath pieces of black plastic. The area where she was found was stated to be frequented by both "ranchers and hunters." Twenty-four have been ruled out as possible identities.
Physical characteristics Edit
- She had naturally blond or light brown hair.
- She had pained at least two of her fingernails pink.
- Her weight is unknown but she likely had a slim build.
- She may have suffered an injury to the right side of her nose, which appeared to have healed.
- She wore pink undergarments.
- She wore a sweatshirt or a white sports jersey.