|Eatontown John Doe|
|Found||June 10, 1978|
|Unidentified for||39 years|
|Postmortem interval||24 - 48 hours|
|Body condition||Recognizable face|
|Age approximation||15 - 22|
|Height approximation||Not stated|
|Weight approximation||130 - 140 pounds|
|Cause of death||Not stated(S)2|
Eatontown John Doe was a teenager or young adult found deceased in a railway car in 1978.
DiscoveryThe subject's body was discovered inside of a railway car that may have traveled through the state of Kentucky. It is unknown when the victim entered the car. It is also unknown if he had entered it alive as a way to travel or if he had been disposed of after dying.
- He had brown eyes
- He had black to brown hair, styled in an Afro
- He had a slim build but was well-nourished
- He had stitches in his upper lip from a recent injury
- His eyelashes were curled
- He had long fingernails
- Healed scars were on his chest, back and legs
- He had an extra left rib.
- A kit shirt that was black
- A belt with the word "jeans"
- Bikini underwear
- Gray, lace-up dress shoes