Greene County Jane Doe was a teenager or young adult who was found beaten to death near a highway in Tennessee.
The victim was beaten severely and had also been stabbed. The body was in an advanced state of decomposition when it was found.
It is possible that she was a victim of the Redhead murders, given the circumstances of the discovery of her body.
- The victim had light brown or blond hair with reddish highlights
- She had been pregnant during the weeks preceding her death, but had miscarried.
- She had a slight overbite.
- She had some fillings in her teeth.
- Her fingernails were painted a "silvery pink."