Harris County John Doe was a man struck by a vehicle in 1982.
- The victim had brown hair that was receding.
- He had blue eyes.
- He had surgical stitches under the right eye.
- Scars on both his right and left lower legs.
- A semicircular scar on his left hip.
- He had no visible dental work and had teeth in poor condition.
- He wore a green, army-style coat
- A green and black checked shirt.
- White insulated under-shirt
- Blue jeans
- Mismatched socks: one dark brown and one blue
- brown cowboy boots
- A worn pair of brown gloves