|Highland Park Jane Doe|
|Location||Highland Park, Michigan|
|Found||May 20, 1996|
|Unidentified for||21 years|
|Body condition||Recognizable face|
|Age approximation||15 - 25|
|Weight approximation||191 pounds|
|Cause of death||Gunshot (homicide)|
Highland Park Jane Doe was a young woman found deceased in Michigan in 1996. She was located in an alley after being shot in the neck.
- The Jane Doe had dark brown, reddish, curly hair and brown eyes.
- She appeared to be biracial with black and white ancestry.
- She had freckles.
- She likely smoked cigarettes, but was otherwise drug free.
- She had pelvic inflammatory disease, which may have been the result of a sexually transmitted infection.
- Her fingernails were long and painted purple.
- Her toenails, well cared for, were painted pink.
- She had three dental fillings.
- She had an old scar on one knee.
- She had type O blood.
Clothing and personal items
- She wore a white bow in her hair.
- She wore a white tee shirt with yellow smiley faces with red lips.
- She wore a white skirt.
- She wore black and white gym shorts.
- She wore a white bra.
- She wore white socks.
- She wore black shoes.
- She wore a woman's watch with a teddy bear design with a brown band.