Jacksonville Jane Doe was a woman found deceased in North Carolina in 1995. No cause of death could be assessed, yet it is suspected she was a homicide victim.
- The victim had brown or auburn hair that may have been short and curly.
- Her fifth right rib was bifurcated.
- She had a large amount of dental work that would have been expensive.
- One tooth had a completed root canal but was missing a crown.
- Some teeth protruded.
- She wore a yellow short-sleeved shirt with shoulder pads.
- Red short-sleeved shirt with shoulder pads with the phrase No Speed Limit OSC.
- Black jeans.
- Black panties.
- Black bra.
- One white left shoe.
- She wore a thin gold 18 karat necklace.
- She likely had pierced ears, as gold hoop earrings were found with the remains.
- A black watch.
- Broken glasses.
- Two gold bracelets.
- Several coins.
- Two New York Transit Authority tokens
- Two hotel keys with a charred tag.
- Her case appeared on America's Most Wanted