|Found||April 27, 2004|
|Location||New York, New York|
|Cause of death||Strangulation|
Julissa was the possible name of a young woman who was murdered in New York. It is possible that she was not native to the country. Witnesses in her neighborhood claimed she spoke Spanish with a Dominican accent. She had apparently gone into a rented room with three other men that apparently killed her after an argument. She was identified in July 2017.
- She had brown hair.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had a scar on her left wrist.
- Another scar on the left hand.
- A scar reading "J&M" on her arm.
Clothing and jewelry Edit
- She wore a tan and black long-sleeved shirt.
- A white undershirt.
- A black undershirt.
- A gray bra.
- A green and brown sock worn on one foot.
- A gray sock was found near her body.
- A gray or green jacket was found near her body.
- An earring with "Julissa" engraved on it was found near her body.