Knox County Jane Doe was a woman presumed to be a victim in the Redhead murders. Her body was found inside of a refrigerator in 1985 in Kentucky.
In 2017, a possible match for Jane Doe resurfaced after a woman informed that the unidentified woman bears a strong resemblance to her missing mother, Espy Regina Pilgrim, of North Carolina.
- The victim had natural teeth with a discoloration on one of her upper incisors.
- Her eyes were hazel.
- She had red hair that had two different shades; the front side was an "auburn" shade and the back was a darker, brownish color.
- She had numerous freckles and moles.
- She appeared to have had mothered a child.
Clothing and jewelry
- The victim was clothed only in two pairs of white socks on either foot.
- One pair had green and yellow stripes
- A pair of brown boots were found near the refrigerator that contained the body.