This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Lady of the Dunes was a woman found murdered in July 1974. Her murderer has never been found or identified, although Whitey Bulger is listed as a person of interest.
- Lady of the Dunes had auburn hair.
- She was physically fit.
- She had a large amount of expensive dental work.
Clothing and accessories
- The victim was unclothed at the scene, but a pair of blue jeans were placed under her head.
- The body was left on a green beach towel.
- Her hair was tied back with a hair-tie with gold-colored flecks.
- Lady of the Dunes may have been a prostitute.
- Lady of the Dunes may have been from a different country.
- She may be an extra seen in the movie Jaws (filmed between May and October 1974)