Martina was a possible German immigrant found deceased in California in 2005. She lived as a transient for about two weeks before her death.
- Martina had green eyes.
- She had brown hair with blond highlights.
- Two cysts were found on the left wrist.
- She had a tattoo with the words "Thank you" on her left hand with miscelaneous symbols.
Clothing and jewelry Edit
- She wore a blue and white striped sweater.
- Several layers of long-sleeve and tee shirts.
- She wore blue jeans.
- White-metal earrings.
- A plastic necklace.
- A chain containing charms and a yellow-metal padlock.
- She wore four rings.
- A silver-colored ring
- Three rings that had a yellow, red and green stone.