Mary was the possible first name of an unidentified woman killed in a pedestrian vs. vehicle accident in 1983.
Physical characteristics Edit
- She had black hair about five inches long.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had multiple tattoos.
- "C" on her left shoulder.
- "P" with dots near her left wrist.
- A cross with dots near her right wrist.
- "N" or "Z" near her left thumb.
- Dots on the fingers.
Clothing and personal items Edit
- She wore a green pullover with short sleeves.
- Blue jeans
- Green socks
- White shoes
- Beige purse
- Pink bra
- A comb
- "Miscellaneous" papers
- A plaid shirt inside of the purse.