If you recognize this victim, please call
NCMEC at 1-800-THE-LOST
Mohave County Sheriff’s Office at 1-928-753-0753
Mohave County Medical Examiner at 1-928-505-5888
Mohave County Jane Doe was a teenager whose body was discovered along a highway in September 2016.
The girl's unclothed body was discovered along US Highway 93 in Mohave County, Arizona. The road is frequented by people from the southern part of the state as well as Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The girl had black or dark brown, kinky hair at about five inches long.
- She was of African descent, but may have been biracial.
- She is listed on NamUs as Hispanic, as of September 2017.
- Her fingernails were manicured and she had painted her toenails pink.
- She may have had Invisalign or similar orthodontic treatment.
- Her ears were pierced.
- A "long" Hollister T-Shirt was found near the body.