The victim was found floating in the ocean at the south end of Bahia Honda Keys Bridge in Florida. She had drowned recently and her features were still recognizable. It is strongly believed she was a smoker, as she suffered from emphysema. The circumstances surrounding how she got into the water are unknown.
- She had brown and auburn curly, shoulder-length hair.
- Her eyebrows were thin and brown.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had a healed scar on the fingernail of her right index finger.
- She was possibly a smoker, as she suffered from emphysema.
Clothing & accessories
- Blee "Lee" jeans (size 30-32 A)
- Black "Eclipse" tank top (size S), made in Korea
- She may have committed suicide
- She may be Audrey Nerenberg.
- Circumstances inconsistent.