New Haven County Jane Doe was a young woman murdered in Connecticut in 1975.
The victim's unclothed body was found wrapped in a tarp in a drainage ditch. She was bound with antennae wire at the neck, waist and knees. Paint drops on the tarp have led investigators to believe that her killer may have had a connection with the paint trade.
The woman had died approximately four to five days before.
Physical traits Edit
- The victim had hazel eyes.
- She had brown hair.
- She may have had a mole under her chin.
- She may have had a rhinoplasty on her nose.
- She likely had braces at one time.
- She may have been Sherry "Sonny" Pickle
- She may have been Denise Sheehy
- She may have been Dorothy Madden
- She may have been Debbie Spickler