Palm Beach County John Doe was a young man found deceased in Florida in 1984.
- The victim had fractures on his ribs, occurring weeks before.
- He also had an improperly-healed injury to his right thumb that may have been noticeable.
- He had some dental fillings.
- One tooth had been "surgically removed" 12 - 18 months before he died.
- His hair was brown with a possible curl.
- He wore blue underwear (some sources state "jogging shorts").
- The number "82502" was written on the waistband.
- He wore white swim trunks (some sources state "underwear").
- He wore white socks with blue stripes.