|Queens John Doe|
|Location||Queens, New York|
|Found||June 28, 2003|
|Unidentified for||14 years|
|Postmortem interval||Weeks - months|
|Age approximation||17 - 23|
|Cause of death||Not stated(S)1|
This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Queens John Doe was a young man found on a New York beach in 2003. His cause of death has not been released.
The torso of the male was found first by maintenance workers. His skull was found further down and confirmed to match the torso after DNA testing. His body condition prevented the possibility to estimate his height and weight, along with eye color and distinctive markings.
- The victim had dark brown, coarse hair.
- He wore black boots, size 8.5
- a green Fruit of the Loom shirt
- Marithe Francois Thebaud jeans
- a black belt
- black "trunks" with the words "dough boy"