This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
"Rebecca" was a woman found stabbed to death in Delano, California.
- She had a scar on her abdomen.
- She had a scar on her buttock.
- She had surgical screws/plates and a metal rod in her left leg. She may have worn a leg prosthesis.
- She had two tattoos (see below)
- She had brown eyes.
- She had brown hair.
The woman may have been employed at an apple tattoos. She may have gone by Rebecca or Becky or possibly used the name Rebecca Ochoa. She had likely given birth at some point. She had been sexually assaulted and stabbed.
In 2015, she was linked to a potential suspect and the Ventura County Jane Doe by DNA evidence.
Wilson Chouest was convicted of the murders in May 2018.
- She may be Elizabeth Byron