San Mateo County Jane Doe was a young woman murdered in 1987 in Daly City, California.
Children discovered the decedent hidden in bushes in Daly City. She was found with dangerously high levels of antidepressants in her system, although there was no evidence she was a drug user; she was likely forcibly drugged. There was no evidence of sexual assault.
She was possibly seen arguing with a man the day before her death. She may have been a transient.
- She had straight brown hair.
- She suffered from Seborrhea.
- She had brown eyes.
- She may have had a cataract in her right eye.
- She had two scars on her abdomen from an appendectomy.
- She was a smoker.
- She had likely given birth.
- The palms of her hands were worn.