Sumter County Jane Doe was a young woman who was found shot to death in 1976. It is believed that she may have been a Canadian traveling across the United States with her boyfriend, who is also unidentified. Some believe she could have been native to the Middle East.
- The victim had brown hair.
- Her eyes were either bluish-gray or hazel
- She had an olive complexion
- She had two moles on the side of her face, near her mouth.
- Another mole was located behind the left leg.
- Her eyelashes were naturally long.
- Her legs were unshaven.
Clothing and jewelry Edit
- She wore an "unbleached" blouse
- A pink halter top
- Blue denim cutoff shorts
- A floral scarf used as a belt
- pink flip-flop sandals.
- Three distinct rings (see below)