|Trabuco Canyon John Doe|
|Location||Trabuco Canyon, California|
|Found||December 13, 1996|
|Unidentified for||21 years|
|Postmortem interval||6-18 months|
|Age approximation||15 - 19|
|Height approximation||5'2 - 5'8|
|Weight approximation||130-160 pounds|
|Cause of death||Undetermined(S)|
Trabuco Canyon John Doe was a young man found deceased in California in 1996.
- He had red to sandy-blond hair.
- He appeared to be of "medium stature."
- He had cavities and abscesses on his teeth.
Clothing and personal items
He was found with:
- an extra-large white shirt.
- a green pair of "bikini" underwear in poor condition.
- A n elastic band.
- A "ligature" made from knotted cloth.
- Electrical wires.
- A shoe insole.