This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Tuscaloosa County Jane Doe was a woman found murdered on a riverbank in 1982.
The victim had been beaten, strangled, and sexual assaulted hours before the discovery. She was possibly fishing at the location, and killed at the scene, evidenced by signs of struggle, and earthly disturbances.
- She had a ruddy complexion, indicating she engaged in outdoor activity.
- She wore an upper partial denture.
- She may have had a child in the past.
- She may have participated in manual labor.
- She has dark brown, shoulder-length hair.
- She may have had brown eyes.
- She had a visible scar under her right eyebrow.
Clothing & accessories
- Tennis shoes
- Knitted blue pants
- Long-sleeved blue shirt
- White underwear