This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Valentine Doe was a young woman murdered in Florida in 1991.
Valentine Doe was found dead in a heavily wooded area off of mile marker 35 of US 1. The woman was completely naked, but clothing was found nearby. Valentine Doe was sexually assaulted and beaten, but she was strangled to death with a bikini top. Her clothing indicated and no tan lines indicated she was not from Key West. A day before her discovery, she was seen walking northbound while hitchhiking on US 1 at about 6:30 PM. There was a sign that she did try to fight back from her attacker meaning she was trying to defend herself.
- Valentine Doe had brown hair.
- She had greenish-brown eyes.
- She is believed to be white, yet examiners are unsure if she could be of a different ethnicity.
- She may have had a child at one point in life.
- She had ovarian and Fallopian tube cysts, which may have caused her pain.
- She suffered from salpingitis.
- She had a cross tattoo on the skin between her index finger and thumb on her left hand.
- She had the word "love" tattooed on her left shoulder inside of a heart.
- At some point during life, two of her teeth had been removed.
- Each of her ears were pierced four times.
- Her dental records were taken meaning she was very well cared for.
- She may have been foreign to the country
- She may be Ruth Leamon
- She may have been a hitchiker