This case contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all readers.
Ventura County Jane Doe was a young woman found murdered in 1980 after she was raped, stabbed and strangled. She was pregnant with a boy who also died.
- She had brown eyes.
- Her hair was black and had blond dyed at the ends.
- She was about five months pregnant with a boy.
- She likely had a child before, as an episiotomy scar was present.
- She had shaved her natural eyebrows and had penciled lines in their place.
- She had some birthmarks on her face.
The woman's body was left at the edge of a parking lot of a high school and was found hours after her death. It is possible that she was abducted from Los Angeles, Kern, Ventura or Tulare Counties. NamUs states the victim was at the range of 10 - 30, which is most likely an error.
One source claims she was as young as fifteen.
Her case was linked by DNA to a man that had also been linked to the Kern County Jane Doe (1980).
- She may be Debra Kidwell