|Found||April 5, 1995|
|Unidentified for||22 years|
|Age approximation||13 - 30|
|Weight approximation||140 pounds|
|Cause of death||Undetermined(S)|
Wanda was a female found in a shallow grave in 1995. It is possible that she was seen alive prior to her death, using this name.
The body was found behind a vacant house, which had been used for the manufacturing of crack cocaine. Wanda had died days before but was not facially recognizable due to the decomposition of her body.
Physical characteristics Edit
- She had brown eyes.
- She had a noticeable gap between her upper front teeth.
- She had a mole at the end of her right foot.
- Her ears were pierced.
- She had black hair in tight cornrows.
- She wore a button-up short-sleeve shirt that was light blue.
- Black Adidas sneakers
- Blue jeans with a drawstring waistband
- Multicolored underwear with a depiction of "Tweety Bird" and the phrase: "That's All Folks."
- She may be Monica Bennett, missing from Georgia in 1989.
- She may be Wanda Washington, missing from Indiana in 1993.
- She may have been murdered.
- She may have accidentally overdosed.
- She may have been a prostitute or drug user that spent time at the drug house.