|Found||April 5, 1995|
|Unidentified for||23 years|
|Age approximation||13 - 30|
|Weight approximation||140 pounds|
|Cause of death||Undetermined(S)|
Wanda was a female found in a shallow grave in 1995. It is possible that she was seen alive prior to her death, using this name.
The body was found behind a vacant house, which had been used for the manufacturing of crack cocaine. Wanda had died days before but was not facially recognizable due to the decomposition of her body.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had a noticeable gap between her upper front teeth.
- She had a mole at the end of her right foot.
- Her ears were pierced.
- She had black hair in tight cornrows.
- She wore a button-up short-sleeve shirt that was light blue.
- Black Adidas sneakers
- Blue jeans with a drawstring waistband
- Multicolored underwear with a depiction of "Tweety Bird" and the phrase: "That's All Folks."
- She may be Monica Bennett, missing from Georgia in 1989.
- She may be Wanda Washington, missing from Indiana in 1993.
- She may have been murdered.
- She may have accidentally overdosed.
- She may have been a prostitute or drug user that spent time at the drug house.