Woodbury John Doe was a young man found murdered in New York in 1998.
Physical characteristics Edit
- He had at least one root canal.
- He had fillings in his teeth.
- Some crowns were observed.
- He was knock-kneed.
- He had healed injuries to his ribs.
- His right hand had been fractured recently before his death.
- He had black hair.
Clothing/personal items Edit
- A black shirt with the words "Follow Your Dreams" with a rainbow and pot of gold decoration.
- A navy-blue jacket.
- Navy-blue shorts.
- Blue jeans, Lee brand.
- White sneakers, Pony brand.
- A hair pick.
- A lighter.
- A French-to-English dictionary, indicating he was from a French-speaking country.